One- or Two-Night Stay with Option of Golf and Spa Package at Kingwood Country Club & Resort in Clayton, GA By Groupon
Save 34% OFF ($89 Value)
Now $59 (Save $30)
Top Reasons to Visit Kingwood Country Club & Resort
- Kingwood Country Club & Resort is situated in the midst of the Blue Ridge Mountains of northern Georgia, with easy access to hiking trails, whitewater rafting, and trout fishing.
- Inn rooms have private balconies with nice views of the surrounding mountains.
- Some options include a round of golf for one on the resortâ€™s picturesque 18-hole course, featuring meandering brooks and lush hardwoods.
- Use the spa credit included in some options toward an enzymatic seaweed body wrap or mineral sea salt scrub at the onsite spa.
- The park puts you next to Black Rock Mountain State Park, home to canoeing, kayaking, and fishing.
- The resort has three dining options: two casual eateries and The Lodge, an upscale restaurant that overlooks the ninth-hole green.
Clayton, Georgia: Small Mountain Town with a Quaint Downtown
Clayton sits in the misty shadows of the Blue Ridge Mountains in northeastern Georgia. Outdoor adventure abounds in the small townâ€”head to nearby Black Rock Mountain State Park to tackle forested hiking trails such as the Ada-Hi Falls trail, a half-mile track that leads to a small waterfall, or the more challenging 2.2-mile Tennessee Rock trail. You can fish for rainbow trout and large-mouth bass in Black Rock Lake, about 20 minutes north of the resort.