One- or Two-Night Stay with Welcome Drinks at Houston Marriott Energy Corridor in Houston, TX By Groupon
Save 41% OFF ($134 Value)
Now $79 (Save $55)
Top Reasons to Stay at Houston Marriott Energy Corridor
- Thanks to the hotelâ€™s location right off the I-10 Katy Freeway, you can reach downtown Houston in about 20 minutes.
- The outdoor pool deck has a fire pit and seating area.
- Convenient for business travelers, the hotel sits near the headquarters for major corporations such as Shell, ExxonMobil, and Mustang Engineering.
- The onsite Petroleum Grill serves Texas cuisine with a southwestern twist for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Next to the pool deck, thereâ€™s a full bar with an outdoor patio featuring a waterfall.
- From this spot in the city, youâ€™ll have easy access to several area golf courses, as well as trails for walking and cycling.
Houston, Texas: Space History, Museums, and World-Class Dining in Nationâ€™s Fourth-Largest City
As the nationâ€™s fourth-largest city by population, Houston has established itself as one of the Gulf Coastâ€™s most thriving cultural hubs. The city has 19 museums covering everything from history to art to science. For art lovers, the Menil Collectionâ€”which Frommerâ€™s calls â€œone of the worldâ€™s great private collectionsâ€â€”is a must-see. Here, youâ€™ll browse a wide array of 20th-century art from Jasper Johns, RenÃ© Magritte, and Andy Warhol, as well as artifacts from Africa and the Pacific Islands.