Four- or Five-Night All-Inclusive Stay at Sunset at the Palms in Negril, Jamaica By Groupon
Save 49% OFF ($1700 Value)
Now $869 (Save $831)
Top Reasons to Visit Sunset at the Palms
- You can enjoy unlimited alcoholic beverages at three onsite bars, including a swim-up pool bar and martini lounge with nightly piano music. Drink choices include Red Stripe beer and Appleton Estate rum.
- The buffet-style restaurant serves up Jamaican and international dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in an open-air dining room. Make a reservation at the Lotus Leaf to dine on a la carte Asian fusion fare.
- Head to the adjoining two-mile-long beachâ€”known as Bloody Bayâ€”to go kayaking, windsurfing, or snorkeling around submerged coral gardens and reefs.
- Guests can take complimentary excursions in and around Negril, including a historic walking tour and sunset trip to the cliffs at Xtabi.
- Staff members at the onsite spa administer coffee body scrubs and aromatherapy massages in a tranquil, outdoor treatment garden.
- Stylish accommodations with private verandas and sleek, dark-wood furnishings have earned praise from Architectural Digest and Frommerâ€™s.
Negril, Jamaica: Laid-Back Beach Town with Picturesque Sunsets, Snorkeling, and Cliff Diving
Located on Jamaicaâ€™s western coast, Negril is known for its white sand beaches, dramatic rugged cliffs, and coral reefs lying just offshore in the Caribbean. Its underwater beauty makes the town a popular spot for scuba diving and snorkeling at Negril Marine Park, and anglers have found the sea filled with blue marlin, wahoo, and mahi-mahi. The city has a front-row seat to some of the worldâ€™s most beautiful sunsets, and people often climb to the top of waterfront cliffs just to watch. At Rickâ€™s Cafe, which is listed in the book 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, groups congregate every night to watch the sun dip below the horizon; some brave adventurers even leap off the 35-foot cliffs into the water.